What to expect?
Try to fly in an extraordinary, fun and safe way, while enjoying a beautiful panoramic view while practising parasail in Gran Canaria. Dare to fly over Taurito, Mogán or Playa del Inglés in the South of Gran Canaria.
Parasail flying is a completely safe way to take off over the sea, to float automatically and without complicated manoeuvres and to let yourself be pulled by a speedboat! There is the possibility to fly with the family or with friends at an approved maximum weight of 200 Kg.
A Parasail flight is about 10 minutes and there is always the possibility to be photographed by the boat crew and get these pictures at a little rate on a CD. For those who do not want to fly in the safe parasail over the sea, but want to accompany their friends or family, there is the possibility to ride on board of the speedboat as a passenger!
During the booking process, we will request the name of your accommodation to confirm your pick-up time and location (2€ extra per person). This information will appear on your purchase voucher.
Pick-up service from the following areas:
- Bahía Feliz
- San Agustín
- Costa Meloneras
- Pasito Blanco
- Puerto Rico
- Puerto Mogán
Let us know if you need a pick-up or if you prefer to go directly to the meeting point.
Included in the price
- Specific insurance to carry out these activities
- Qualified instructors
- All activities are carried out with lifejackets and upon request, there are neoprene suits.
- Not included: pick-up service (2€ extra per person to pay at venue)
Know before you book
- Things to bring along: bath clothes, sunscreen and some water.
- The parasail may carry up to 3 people, with a total weight of maximum 200 kilos.
- Minimum age 6 years old. Children from 6 years old must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Open every day from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- The facilities have free dressing rooms and lockers.