What to expect?
Get ready to start this buggy adventure and discover the landscape of the East area of Mallorca!
The buggy is one of the most fun all-terrain vehicles, its great power and versatility make the perfect way to know Mallorca.
In this route, we will drive along the coast and we will visit some beautiful beaches where we can have a short bath. We will also drive through rural roads to visit charming typical villages and mountains, where we will enjoy amazing views of the area.
Our route will start in Cala Mandia, a cove in the east of the island that stands out for its waters. We will stop at an impressive cove with crystal-clear waters, Cala Murada, where there will be time to take a swim and enjoy snorkelling. We will then visit the village of Felanitx and the Castell de Santueri, and finally return to Cala Mandia.
Know before you book
- The minimum age (in the buggy) is a child who adapts to the height with a cushion and always accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- If a minor is travelling in the guide car, he or she will always be accompanied by an adult.
- We do not recommend the excursion to pregnant women.
- There is no minimum age for driving a buggy as long as you have a valid driving licence and good physical and mental faculties. We may disqualify people we suspect of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- There is one buggy tour at 9 am and another at 3 pm.
During the booking process, we will ask you where you are staying so that we can confirm your pick-up point and time. A few days before the activity, you will receive a message with the details of your pick-up service.
We offer pick-up service in the following areas:
Cala Egos, Cala d’Or, Cala Ferrera, Portocolom, Cala Murada, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Romántica, Cala Mandía, Porto Cristo, S’Illot, Sa Coma, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa de los Pinos, Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, Cala Ratjada, Cala Mesquida, Cala Agulla.
If you are in an area other than those described, you should go directly to the meeting point:
Cala Falcó nr. 8 Cala Mandía, 07680
* For the 09h00 tour:
SOUTH ZONE: cala d’or 08h15, porto colom 08h25, calas de mallorca 08h35 and cala mandia 08h45.
NORTH ZONE: cala rajada 08h10, cala bona 08h25, cala millor/sa coma 08h35 and porto cristo 08h45
* For the 15h00 tour:
SOUTH ZONE: cala d’or 14h15, porto colom 14h25, calas de mallorca 14h35 and cala mandia 14h45
NORTH ZONE: cala rajada 14h10, cala bona 14h25, cala millor/sa coma 14h35 and porto cristo 14h45
Included in the price
- Snacks and cold drinks
- Personal insurance
- Vehicle insurance
- Transfer service in the East Area of the island
- Car seat for children
See our video