What to expect from this visit to the most authentic villages of the Tramuntana mountain range?
Discover the spectacular scenery of the island’s west coast on this open-top bus tour. The road along the coast offers breathtaking views of mountains and cliffs. Visit the colourful village of Sóller, considered one of the most beautiful in Spain, surrounded by a valley of orange trees. You can stroll through the streets full of history or sip a delicious orange juice on one of the terraces.
Panoramic tour of Deià, a charming little village in the heart of the Serra de Tramuntana, between the sea and the mountains, home to many painters and artists. On the way to Valldemossa, don’t miss the photo stop at the Son Marroig viewpoint, a large vantage point overlooking the Mediterranean Sea where you can enjoy spectacular views and contemplate Sa Foradada, the famous perforated rock.
Finally, you can discover the picturesque village of Valldemossa. The cobbled streets and rich cultural heritage make Valldemossa an essential visit to Mallorca. Stroll through the narrow stone streets and admire the traditional houses decorated with flowers and plants. Don’t miss the opportunity to try the famous “coca de patata”, a spongy pastry typical of Valldemossa, ideal to accompany a coffee, chocolate or ice cream.
- Official guide
- Free time in Valldemossa and Soller
- Panoramic view of Deià
- Photo stop at Sa Foradada
- NOT INCLUDED: food and drinks
During the booking process, we will ask you where you are staying so that we can confirm your pick-up point and time. A few days before the activity, you will receive a message with the details of your pick-up service.
This activity offers pick-up service from the following areas:
- Southern area: Camp de Mar – Paguera – Santa Ponsa – Cala Vinyes – Magalluf – Palmanova – Portals Nous – Illetes – Cala Mayor – Palma – Arenal – Playa de Palma – Can Pastilla
- North area: Can Picafort – Playa de Muro – Port d’Alcúdia – Port Pollensa – Cala San Vicente
- Eastern area: Cala Mesquida – Cala Ratjada – Font de Sa Cala – Canyamel – Cala Bona – Cala Millor – Sa Coma – S’Illot
- Eastern Calas area: Porto Cristo – Cala Mandía – Punta Reina – Calas de Mallorca – Porto Colom – Cala Ferrera – Cala D’Or – Cala Egos – Porto Petro – Cala Barca.
- Eastern Colonia Sant Jordi area: Colonia Sant Jordi – Cala Figuera – Cala Santanyí
If you are in an area other than those described, you should go to the nearest pick-up point on your own. Please tell us where you are staying and we will assign you the nearest meeting point.