What to expect?
A coach will pick you up at the point closest to your hotel in Fuerteventura and will carry you to Puerto de Corralejo, a town located in the north of the island, where a boat with an underwater view will take you to the island of Lanzarote. The sailing time is approximately 45 minutes.
Once in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, you will travel by coach to the most important places in the south part of this island. First, you will visit the Timanfaya National Park, where you can stroll through an amazing lunar landscape, between volcanoes and curious geological formations. Do not forget to take photos to remember the best moments.
Then you will head to La Geria, a wine-growing area where vines area planted in cone-shaped ash holes. You will have the chance to taste a unique malvasia wine.
Afterward, you will visit the Museum of Aloe Vera, where you will learn about the different uses of this typical local plant and learn about new natural therapies.
Finally, you will enjoy a bus route along the south coast of Lanzarote to visit the Green Lake with its majestic cliffs and astonishing area of Los Hervideros. The tour will end in Playa Blanca where a boat will take you back to Corralejo, and from there, a coach will take you to the point closest to your hotel.
- Transfer from and back to the pick-up point closest to your hotel
- Return trip by ferry between Fuerteventura and Lanzarote
- Comfortable coach with air conditioning
- Entrance to the Timanfaya National Park
- Wine tasting of typical wines of Lanzarote
- Professional guide
- Entrance to the Museum of Aloe Vera
- Travel insurance
- Pick-ups Corralejo, Jandía and Castillo
- Pick-up service from the following areas: Corralejo, Jandia, Castillo
- The departure of the Catamaran from Port of Corralejo at 10:30h
Boarding time: 10:00h
Know before you book
What documentation do I need to travel?
You must have the documentation required by current regulations: DNI, passport, or NIE, and present it to the staff of Líneas Romero when boarding.
Thank you for having your documentation in hand when boarding, as this will speed up the operation and we all benefit from it.
Pick-up for clients staying at Barceló Castillo will be at Barceló Fuerteventura Mar.