What to expect?
Palma de Mallorca is an exceptional city, a historical and current reference point in the Mediterranean Sea, known and recognised worldwide. An obligatory and A must for anyone who travels to our island.
At 17 km from the city, you will find Valldemossa, a village with medieval air in a beautiful valley surrounded by mountains. Its cobbled streets and rich cultural heritage make the village an essential visit in Mallorca.
We give you the option of visiting the city of Palma at your own pace or accompanied by our official guides, plus a visit to La Seu, the island’s incredible cathedral, and a visit to the small village of Valldemossa.
- Panoramic bus and free time to visit Palma de Mallorca and a visit to Valldemossa
With this activity you will enjoy strolling around the streets of Palma at your own pace, visiting the incredible corners of the old town. We will also take you to the charming village of Valldemossa located in the imposing Tramuntana mountain range.
- Panoramic bus to Palma with a guided tour and entrance to the Cathedral and a visit to Valldemossa
This option allows you to visit the sights of Palma accompanied by our official guides on a sightseeing tour that includes entrance to the Cathedral and the Cathedral Museum. You will also visit the picturesque village of Valldemossa, located in the imposing Tramuntana mountain range.
Both options include a panoramic bus tour around Palma and both last a full day.
Choose the option you like the most and come and enjoy this unique experience.
During the booking process, we will request the name of your accommodation in order to confirm the proper pick-up time and meeting point. Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation voucher with your pick-up details.
We have pick-up service included from:
- Eastern area: Cala Mesquida, Cala Ratjada, Font de Sa Cala, Canyamel, Coste de los Pinos, Cala Bonoa, Cala Millor, Sa Coma, S’Illot, Porto Cristo, Cala Mandía, Punta Reina, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Domingos, Cala Murada, Porto Colom, Cala Ferrera, Cala D’Or, Cala Egos, Porto Petro, Cala Barca, Cala Figuera, Cala Santanyí, Colonyia Sant Jordi
- Northern area: Cala San Vicente, Puerto de Pollensa, Alcudia, Can Picafort
- Southern area: From Arenal to Calviá
The pick-up timetable range between 08:00 and 09:15h, depending on the meeting point assigned.
Included in the price
- 5-hour excursion with free time in Palma
- Assistance Guide (depending on the option you choose)
- During the trip, a documentary film of Mallorca is shown on our seat screens in 5 languages
- Visit Valdemossa with free time,150 minutes
- Guided Palma panoramic route onboard
- Lunch: not included
Know before you book
- It is important to bring sunscreen and comfortable clothes and shoes.
- When booking, please take into account the pick-up area as prices vary depending on the area you are in.
- Free for babies from 0 to 2 years old