What to expect?
Palma de Mallorca is an exceptional city, a historical and current reference point in the Mediterranean Sea, known and recognised worldwide. It is a must-see and a must-visit for anyone travelling to our island.
It would be impossible to list all the leisure, cultural, architectural, gastronomic or scenic offerings that the city has to offer, its bay and promenade, the Cathedral of La Seu and the entire old town around it. The streets of Jaime III, the Paseo del Borne or the Plaza Mayor and its narrow streets where you can go shopping, visit museums and renowned art galleries, the bohemian and modern district of Santa Catalina and its market, the famous district of La Lonja… Palma is simply marvellous.
We offer you different options to combine with your visit to the city.
Choose the one you like best:
1. Visit Palma on your own (basic tour)
Panoramic bus tour to the heart of Palma de Mallorca. Enjoy the city at your own pace. Stroll through the most emblematic areas of the old town and discover its incredible gastronomy.
2. Palma guided tour
Discover the old town of Palma with our official guides. Learn about the history of the city and enjoy a guided tour of approximately 1 hour.
3. Palma and Cathedral guided tour
Combine your free time in the city with a guided tour of the incredible Cathedral of Palma and its Museum (entrance tickets included) and also discover the old town of Palma with our official guides. The total duration of both visits is approximately 90 minutes.
Don’t hesitate to enjoy this unique experience!
During the booking process, we will request the name of your accommodation in order to confirm the proper pick-up time and meeting point. Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation voucher with your pick-up details.
We have pick-up service included from:
- Eastern area: Cala Mesquida, Cala Ratjada, Font de Sa Cala, Canyamel, Coste de los Pinos, Cala Bonoa, Cala Millor, Sa Coma, S’Illot, Porto Cristo, Cala Mandía, Punta Reina, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Domingos, Cala Murada, Porto Colom, Cala Ferrera, Cala D’Or, Cala Egos, Porto Petro, Cala Barca, Cala Figuera, Cala Santanyí, Colonyia Sant Jordi.
- Northern area: Cala San Vicente, Puerto de Pollensa, Alcudia, Can Picafort.
- Southern area: From Arenal to Calvià.
The pick-up timetable range between 08:00 and 09:15h, depending on the meeting point assigned.
Know before you book
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, comfortable clothes and shoes.
- This activity takes place on Fridays.
- Free for children under 2 years
- 5-hour excursion with free time in Palma
- Assistance Guide
- During the trip, a documentary film of Mallorca is shown on our seat screens in 5 languages
- Free headphones included
- Basic Tour. Panoramic bus and free time in Palma
- Palma guided tour (1h tour)
- Palma and Cathedral guided tour (Total of 90 min)