What to expect?
In Aqualand you can enjoy the best water attractions, enjoy adrenaline rushes, or have moments of relaxation whilst watching the little ones enjoy themselves at their very own water playground, Children’s Paradise, Aqualand has something for everyone. Enjoy water! Enjoy AQUALAND!
Some of Europe’s best water attractions guarantee an incredible adrenaline rush: Racer Twin Turbolance, speed boats, aquamania, crazy race, manut, rapids, adrenaline, kamikaze, tornado, boomerang, the spiral, and the Water Labyrinth: Net attraction 2015! This new and spectacular attraction begins with a thrilling slide that ends with a high-speed race with 8 lanes.
“Children’s Paradise” and “Polynesia” are spaces specially designed for the little ones and with water attractions designed for them.
And if you want to relax and pamper yourself, pay a visit to our Chill-Out Zone and its “Rio de la Plata” and Jacuzzi.
1 day ticket to Aqualand.
- Gift shops
- Food and drink
You must go directly to the meeting point, doors open from 10:00 am at Ctra. Palmitos Park, Km 3, 35100, Maspalomas
Know before you book
TYPES OF AUDIENCE
- Adult: 11 years and over and/or over 1.40m
- Child: 5-10 years old and/or between 1,10 m and 1,40 m
- Mini: 3-4 years old and/or between 90 cm and 1,10 m
- Babies 0-2 years old and/or under 90 cm: free admission.
- In order to enter the park, the user must have the mobile version of their ticket or print the PDF version of their ticket. Otherwise, the difference between the price paid and the official box office price will be charged.
- The company reserves the right to change prices/discounts at any time and also the right to close attractions for maintenance; which will always be communicated in writing at the ticket offices.
- Animals are not allowed.
- It is forbidden to bring in glass bottles.
- If the client decides not to go to one of the parks or loses the tickets for one of the parks, the difference for the other park cannot be paid.
- The customer will not be entitled to any refund of the entrance fee once inside the park facilities or when weather conditions cause the decision to close the attractions or the park.