What to expect?
The tour starts towards the spectacular Cliffs of Los Gigantes, one of the natural jewels of Tenerife Island. Its impressive vertical walls fall into the ocean, reaching a height of 600 metres.
You will continue on to the Garachico viewpoint, located 460 metres above sea level, from where you will be able to contemplate a magnificent panoramic view of the town of Garachico.
Then, you will visit the municipality of Icod de Los Vinos, located in the northwest of Tenerife and famous for its thousand-year-old dragon tree, an ancient and enormous plant species, a symbol of the town and of the island itself, declared a National Monument in 1917.
The next stop is La Orotava, a typical Canarian village whose historic centre, located almost 400 metres away, was declared a Historic-Artistic Site in 1976. It is characterised by its impressive landscape crowned by Mount Teide, its abundance of water, beautiful gardens and its pleasant climate. Moreover, 78% of the Teide National Park is part of the municipality of La Orotava. You can also visit the famous Casa de Los Balcones.
You will head to Puerto de la Cruz where you will have time for shopping, sightseeing, etc… and where you will have time for lunch*.
Finally, you will visit Candelaria, one of the religious centres of the island since the discovery of the image of the Patron Saint of the Canary Islands, the Virgin of Candelaria.
- LUNCH: not included in the price.
- We will pick you up at your bus stop and drive to the spectacular cliffs of Los Gigantes.
- We will then continue our journey to the Mirador de Garachico.
- We will visit Icod de Los Vinos and its ancient dragon tree.
- We will discover the charms of La Orotava, a typical Canarian village with a visit to the famous Casa de Los Balcones.
- Then we will go to Puerto de la Cruz, where you will have time for shopping, visits, etc… and where you will have time for lunch (lunch not included in the excursion).
- We will head south on the motorway and make a last stop in Candelaria to visit the Patron Saint of the Archipelago.
- Finally, we will head south on the motorway back to your hotel.
This activity offers a pick-up service in the following areas:
- Los Gigantes
- Callao Salvaje
- Costa Adeje
- Playa de las Americas
- Los Cristianos
- El Medano
- Las Galletas
- Golf del Sur
If you are staying in an area other than those mentioned above, please let us know where you are staying so that we can assign you the nearest pick-up point.
- 8-hour tour around Tenerife Island
- Professional guide
- Pick-up service
- NOT INCLUDED: Lunch