What to expect?
Come and enjoy this experience onboard the Oasis, a luxurious and exclusive catamaran. You will discover the most beautiful corners and coves of the island as well as having the opportunity to watch the spectacular Mallorcan sunset.
We will depart from the port of Palma after a greeting with a glass of cava. We will sail towards La Cueva Verde, a beautiful cove with turquoise waters where we will stop for a relaxing bath. There, you will be able to taste a delicious tapas and appetizer dinner served on board while enjoying the breathtaking Majorcan sunset.
On the way back we will go by the Cathedral and we will sail inside the Palma Harbour, with the magical evening light.
The Oasis is an elegant catamaran of comprehensive measures, with a unique and personalized design. The boat was completely remodelled in 2015, offering a new design and structure designed especially for events organization on board. Attention must be drawn to its teak deck, pearl grey hull and elegant custom-designed sails.
The catamaran has a double deck. The upper deck offers a solarium area, where you will find an elegant and comfortable seating area to enjoy navigation at its most. The shaded bottom deck holds our bar, as well as the dining area. There are also 2 toilets, one on each side, and a kitchen.
Know before you book
- The catamaran has capacity for 57 people, where we only admit a maximum of 32 because your comfort comes first!
- The excursion duration is about 3,5 hours.
- To enliven up the fun of cruising, we offer a free service of the kayak and paddle surfing.
- It is recommendable to wear casual clothing and to bring swimwear, suncream and towels.
- As a preventive measure against Covid-19, the Snorkel material will not be in common use. To enjoy this activity you can bring your own equipment or you can buy it on board.
- The Catamaran company deserves the right of cancelling the trip if there are not a minimum number of passengers. If it happens you will be notified in advance.
- Please note that depending on the month, the laying is earlier or later.
April: 17:30h – 21h
May: 18:00h – 21:30h
June and July: 18:30h – 22h
August: 18:00h – 21:30h
September: 17:30h – 21h
This activity does not have a pick-up service included, you must go on your own to our meeting point:
In front of the Auditorium, Pier Las Golondrinas. Paseo Marítimo de Palma. Oasis Catamarán Pier
Included in the price
- Access to cruise
- Cava welcome drink
- A varied menu of appetizers + cake dessert
- Wine and water included during the meal
- Kayak and Paddlesurf