What to expect?
Join us on an exciting excursion aboard the modern and fast boat “Biosfera Jet” sailing while we look for dolphins, whales and other marine mammals in their natural habitat. During the trip, the crew will give you detailed information about the species of cetaceans you can see.
Enjoy the panoramic views of the coast of Lanzarote during the 2.5-hour trip and benefit from a trip with a high wildlife spotting success rate.
As the sun sets we will celebrate the end of the day with champagne and cakes included in the price, then sail back to Puerto del Carmen where a bus will drop you back to your hotel.
During the booking process, we will ask you for your place of accommodation so that we can give you a pick-up point and time.
This activity offers pick-up from the following areas:
– Playa Blanca (Pick-up time: from 4.30 pm to 5.00 pm approx.)
– Costa Teguise (Pick-up time: from 4.35 pm to 4.55 pm approx.)
– Puerto del Carmen (Pick-up time: from 5.30 pm to 5.45 pm approx.)
– Puerto Calero (Pick-up time: 5.20 pm approx.)
– Arrecife (Pick-up time: 5.10 pm approx.)
If you are in an area other than those described, you should go to the nearest meeting point on your own or go directly to the centre. Please tell us where you are staying and we will assign you the nearest meeting point.
What is included in the price?
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- 2.5-hour cruise by fast boat
- dolphin watching
- Live commentary on board the boat
- Sunset over the sea