What to expect?
We will board a beautiful catamaran in the harbour of Puerto del Carmen for a sunset cruise.
The crew will welcome you with a delicious mojito to welcome you on board and then we will sail along the south coast of the island in search of dolphins. Please note that as they are wild animals, we cannot guarantee 100% sightings.
During the crossing we will serve delicious canapés accompanied by a drink (beer, sangria, soft drinks or water), the perfect complement to contemplate the end of the day.
An unforgettable sunset!
- Pick up at the closest point to your hotel.
- Transfer by coach to Puerto del Carmen harbour.
- Boarding of the catamaran
- Catamaran trip along the coast of Puerto del Carmen.
- Return to the dock in Puerto del Carmen.
- Transfer by coach to the pick-up point closest to your hotel.
Pick-up point and meeting point
During the booking process, we will ask you where you are staying so that we can confirm your pick-up point and time. A few days before the activity, you will receive a message with the details of your pick-up service.
This activity offers pick-up service in the following areas:
- Playa Blanca
- Costa Teguise
- Puerto Del Carmen
- Puerto Calero
If you are in an area other than those described above, you will need to go to the nearest meeting point. Tell us where you are staying and we will assign you the nearest meeting point.
If you prefer to go directly to the departure point, you should arrive at the following meeting point 15 min before the start of the activity:
Líneas Romero ticket office
Muelle de Av. del Varadero, 30, 35510 Tías, Lanzarote
- Transfer by coach, round trip to the pickup point closest to your hotel, after choosing your Zone and Hotel, you will be assigned a pick-up point for the bus that will take you to the port of departure where the excursion starts.
- Experienced guide in several languages: Spanish, English, German and French.
- Travel insurance
- Welcome Mojito
- An extra drink of your choice: beer, sangria, soft drinks and water.