What to expect?
Sioux City Park emulates a western city with its typical buildings, peoples and routine, offering tons of fun for its visitors. This city was built back in 1972 as a set for western movies. We are sure you have seen some of the buildings before.
This city is not a museum, everything is real and fully functional like for example the sheriff or the saloon. Visit the saloon and try some of the drinks they have for you. Moreover, there are spectacular shows: bank robbery, firefights between the bandits and the sheriff.
There is also a zoo with cachena cows, Jersey giant chickens, emus, Suricata and for those of you, reptile-fans: dwarf crocodiles.
Horseland allows children and adults alike to ride in the city or outside the park in the middle of nature.
Know before you book
- It is recommendable to wear comfortable shoes and clothes. In winter wear warm clothes.
- Bring sunscreen.
- The park is located in San Bartolomé de Tirajana, Gran Canaria.
- We offer a free bus between Playa del Inglés, Meloneras, San Agustín (from Tuesday to Sunday), Puerto Rico and Mogán (only Thursday). Please confirm the schedule.
From MONDAY to FRIDAY:
MAIN STREET SHOWS
- 11:00 h. The horse whisperer (natural dressage exhibition)
- 12:15 h. Sioux City Bank Robbery (stunt show with the famous cattle drive)
SIOUX CITY THEATRE
- 13:10 h. 4-star theatre show
- 14:00 h. The Mexican bandits
- 14:25 h. Dancing and country music
SATURDAY and SUNDAY
- 11:00 h. 4-star theatre show
- 12:00 h. Great wild west show (cattle drive, wild horse herd, bank robbery, specialists…)
- 12:30 h. Mexican bandits
- 13:00 h. Barbecue buffet opening
- 14:30 h. The horse whisperer (natural dressage exhibition)
- 15:00 h. Country clown
Included in the price
- Admission to Sioux City Park
- Not included: hotel pick up