What to expect from this boat trip in Menorca?
It is a pleasure to offer you this day of the sea, a very complete combination of coastal sailing, unspoiled beaches and dazzling landscapes you maybe have seen in postcard photos. With us, you will see the reality exceeds any expectations. The route has two different parts which describe the territorial model of Menorca
Leaving from the Port Antic of Ciutadella, our first stop is the magnificent beach of Son Saura with time to take a swim or go ashore and walk some of its trails to the nearby Cala Es Tailer. After continuing sailing, a visit to the spectacular Cala Macarella and Macarelleta of infinite beauty will introduce us to another treasure: Cala Turqueta, anchoring and with free time for our second swim before returning back to the Ciutadella Harbor.
Day of the sea is a very recommendable excursion for families and in general for all the people who want to live a beach journey discovering an exceptional natural protected area, worldwide recognized by the beauty of its coves and the turquoise colour of its marine waters
- Lunch (paella and a soft drink)
- A tasting of “pomada” (a typical Minorcan gin lemon)
- Stops to take a swim at Son Saura Beach and Cala Turqueta
- Possibility to go ashore in Son Saura and take a walk until the Es Talaier cove
- Bring comfortable clothing and footwear, swimsuit, towel, sunscreen
- Bring some cash in case you gonna use our onboard bar service
Our activity does not have pick-up service included, you must go on your own to our meeting point and be there at 09:30 a.m.