What to expect?
Join a full-day catamaran excursion to the amazing island La Graciosa. This paradise on earth is located in the north of Lanzarote. Come aboard this comfortable and spacious catamaran and let’s sail to this beautiful island.
After departing from Orzola on a ferry we will reach La Graciosa where a sailing catamaran is waiting for you to sail along the wonderful coastline of Lanzarote enjoying the breath-taking views.
Spend a relaxing day on this luxurious catamaran. Enjoy a delicious Mojito when you come and don’t miss the tasty soft drinks, sangria or draught beer at our all-inclusive bar. Lay down, relax and soak up the sun on the deck.
Once in La Graciosa visit the picturesque village of Caleta de Sebo, also known as the gem of the Canary Islands. Set sails to the bay of Playa Francesa, where you can go snorkelling or kayaking or just relax on the white sand beach. Enjoy the peace of this place and in the meantime, our cook will prepare on board a tasty Spanish paella. After lunch the trip back home.
Know before you book
- It is recommendable to wear comfortable clothes, bring a towel, swimsuit and sunscreen.
- You must be able to swim on your own!
Pick up service
- From Playa Blanca: from Tuesday to Friday
- Costa Teguise, Puerto del Carmen and Puerto Calero: from Monday to Saturday
- Arrecife: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Stand Líneas Marítimas Romero at the Port of Orzola, Lanzarote (29.223521, -13.452346)
Included in the price
- Catamaran excursion
- Professional crew and guides
- Paella & Drinks
- Transfer in Lanzarote