What to expect?
The Royal Delfin is a modern catamaran, which has been specially designed for you to have a great time and enjoy the sea both above and below the surface; it is the only glass bottom boat in Puerto de Colon.
It also has all the luxuries to make this experience unforgettable. Come with us and enjoy a special adventure along the coastline of Playa de las Americas and Costa Adeje. We will go in search of pilot whales or pilot whales and dolphins which we will be able to see in their natural habitat.
So that you don’t miss a detail, you will be able to see them through the windows of our glass bottom. The deck where they are located is air-conditioned and has plenty of space for you to observe these marine mammals in complete comfort. But if you prefer to sunbathe, you can watch what’s going on underwater on our giant screen on deck.
- Sustainable whale watching (whales and dolphins).
- Specialized guides on board (languages: Spanish, English, German and French).
- Free transport from the main hotels in the south of Tenerife (Los Cristianos, Playa de Las Americas, Costa Adeje, La Caleta).
- Information about cetaceans and an explanation of the excursion by our specialized guides on board.
- The boat has a bar on board that sells souvenirs, drinks, and snacks during the trip.
Drinks and food
We have a pick-up service in the areas of Playa de las Americas, Costa Adeje, and Los Cristianos.
During the booking process we will ask you where you are staying, please indicate this so that we can confirm your pick-up point and time. A few days before the activity, you will receive a message with the details of your pick-up service.
If you are staying in a different area to the one described above, the transfer service is not included and you must go to our meeting point in Puerto Colón on your own.
Puerto Colón Pantalán 12 at least 30 minutes before boarding. There is a paying car park available on the pier itself.
Know before you book
- On morning excursions the sea breeze can be a bit chilly, we recommend bringing a light jacket or pullover.
- If you are prone to seasickness, take appropriate precautions before departure and bring your own medication.