What to expect?
Take a 3 hours quad tour of about 60 km starting at 14:30 hrs. that will take you from Playa de Las Americas to areas of forests and ravines overcoming an altitude of up to 1.700 m through secondary roads and dirt tracks.
Being this activity of a short duration and travel distance it makes it suitable for all ages, especially for children starting at age 7. Fun and entertainment are guaranteed as you’ll go deep into forests and impressive landscapes of high environmental value.
You’ll pass through the villages of Arona and La Escalona and have a stop in Villaflor to relax and discover this charming village integrated in the Network of Landscapes of Special Protection of the Canary Islands before returning to the starting point.
The contrast between the Southern area close to the sea and the mountain and forest areas, as you gain in altitude is simply spectacular! Test your ability on a quad on the stretches of dirt, adrenaline and excitement for everyone.
Know before you book
- We recommend wearing long trousers, closed shoes and comfortable clothes and some warm clothing, especially outside the summer season
- Minimum age of children: 7 years always as a passenger. To do the activity as a driver, it is essential to have the driving license in order and to be over 18 years old.
- In a quad occupied by two people the driver must always be the same person, they can not take turns
- The activity is forbidden for pregnant and disabled people
- The use of mobile devices and headphones is forbidden drivingWe speak: English, Spanish, Italian, French and German
Free Pick up service
We offer a free pick up service for the areas of Playa Paraíso, Costa Adeje, Playa de Las Americas, Los Cristianos, Costa del Silencio and Golf del Sur.
During the booking process we will request the name of your accommodation in order to confirm you the proper pick-up time and meeting point. After a few days you will receive a message with your pick-up details.
If you are in another areas those indicated, we will assign you the closest meeting point and you must go to the meeting on your own. If you choose to use a taxi service to arrive to the activity starting point, present us the receipt and we give you a total of 5.- euros in cash.
If you have a car, meet us in our headquarters in:
Calle Araujo 58, San Miguel de Abona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Location – GPS: https://bit.ly/2NoL78e