What to expect?
Enjoy a 4 hour and 90 km quad tour with departure at 10:00 am which takes you from Playa Las Americas to Las Cañadas del Teide, in the heart of the National Park at a height of about 2,400 meters.
Fun and entertainment are guaranteed while driving through areas of forests and incredible landscapes. The route offers a part on dirt roads, approximately 15% of the total route, the rest are done on asphalt given the high degree of environmental protection of the area. During the tour you´ll pass through the towns of Arona, La Escalona and Villaflor, a charming town where we have time to walk or freshen up before continuing the ascent.
Already inside the National Park you’ll arrive at the area of Boca del Tauce with enough time to relax, take photos, breathe fresh air and recreate with its lunar landscape with the imposing view of the mountain of Teide, the highest of Spain with its 3,760 meters.
Without a doubt, a very different way of getting to know the area on a different ride than usual!
Know before you book
- We recommend wearing long trousers, closed shoes and comfortable clothes and some warm clothing, especially outside the summer season
- Minimum age of children: 7 years always as a passenger. To do the activity as a driver, it is essential to have the driving license in order and to be over 18 years old.
- In a quad occupied by two people the driver must always be the same person, they can not take turns
- The activity is forbidden for pregnant and disabled people
- The use of mobile devices and headphones is forbidden driving
We speak: English, Spanish, Italian, French and German
Do you need a Pick-up?
We offer a free pick up service for the areas of Playa Paraíso, Costa Adeje, Playa de Las Americas, Los Cristianos, Costa del Silencio and Golf del Sur.
Please, let us know where are you staying so we can assign you the nearest pick-up point.
Or go direct to the Meeting point:
C. Hermano Pedro, 131, local C 09, 38639, Santa Cruz de Tenerife