What to expect?
We offer you a one-day guided tour around Lanzarote so that you can see the most important points of the island.
We will start the route towards Timanfaya. We will drive through the south of Lanzarote towards the Timanfaya National Park (also known as the Fire Mountains), which is the most visited place on the island of Lanzarote. In addition, we will attend the geothermal demonstrations on the islet of Hilario, where you can feel the heat that our earth gives off.
After this stop at Timanfaya, we will continue our route to the north, and we will stop at the Mirador del Río, from where we can see the island of La Graciosa.
We will continue to the Cuevas Verdes, a volcanic structure located in the municipality of Haría, north of the island of Lanzarote. It is part of the volcanic tube that originated from the eruption of the La Corona volcano. Finally, we will continue on to the Jameos del Agua, another unique volcanic tunnel with caverns in which there is an auditorium, a restaurant, and a saltwater lake. These last two points were created by César Manrique.
At the end of the last part of the tour, we will return to the hotel.
- Entrance to Timanfaya National Park
- Entrance to the Jameos del Agua
- Entrance to the Cueva de los Verdes
- Entrance to the Mirador del Rio
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Modern air-conditioned bus
LUNCH AND DRINKS
During the booking process, we will request the name of your accommodation in order to confirm the proper pick-up time and meeting point. This information will appear on your purchase voucher.
This tour has pick-up points in the following tourist areas of Lanzarote:
- 08:45-09:05 h: Costa Teguise.
- 09:10-09:15 h: Arrecife.
- 09:15 h: Playa Honda.
- 09:25-09:50 h: Puerto del Carmen.
- 09:50-09:55 h: Puerto Calero.
- 09:20-10:05 h: Playa Blanca
If your accommodation is not on this locations list, the transfer service is not included, you must go on your own to the pick-up point. Please tell us where are you located and we will show you the closest meeting point.
Know before you book
- Appropriate clothing and footwear according to the season. In winter a pullover or light jacket is recommended.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult responsible for them.
- Monday: German, English, French
- Wednesday: Spanish, English
- Friday: German, English, Spanish, French