What to expect?
Discover Playa Blanca, the southernmost tourist centre of Lanzarote and its modern marina “Marina Rubicon” where you can enjoy your first two hours of the market with a wide variety of stalls offering all kinds of typical products for all tastes. Set amongst fashionable shops and a variety of bars and cafes, the market brings together groups of tourists with locals, creating a lively and colourful atmosphere.
Our second stop takes us to the centre of Playa Blanca, once a fishing village. You have two more hours to enjoy its shopping streets, have a “café con leche” and some tapas on the beachfront or go for a swim. Stroll along the wide and welcoming promenade which extends along the entire coastline.
Relax, shopping, entertainment and good gastronomy, based on fish and seafood, will make your visit even more pleasant.
This tour includes pick-up points in the following tourist areas of Lanzarote:
- 08:45-09:05 hours: Costa Teguise.
- 09:10-09:15 hours: Arrecife.
- 09:15 hours: Playa Honda.
- 09:25-09:50 hours: Puerto del Carmen.
- 09:50-09:55 hours: Puerto Calero.
- 09:20-10:05 hours: Playa Blanca.
Know before you book
- It is recommended to wear appropriate clothing and footwear according to the season. In winter a pullover or light jacket is recommended.
- Important: Not suitable for the disabled.
- NOT INCLUDED: lunch