What to expect?
Join us for a day full of unforgettable adventures and fun in the crystal clear waters of the south coast of Fuerteventura! Immerse yourself in an authentic pirate crossing with your family and friends. The Pirate Adventure will become one of the highlights of your vacation in Fuerteventura. Leave everything in the hands of our highly trained team, who will make your trip more entertaining and comfortable.
Discover our schooner Pedra Sartaña, one of the last merchandise transport sailing ships in the north of the Iberian Peninsula and an integral part of the living history of the Spanish Navy. Currently, it is one of the few ships on the island with the blue flag, authorized for whale watching.
Greeted by our friendly pirates, you will enjoy a warm welcome and receive information in several languages to make the most of your crossing. With background music, you will sail along the most beautiful beaches of Fuerteventura, appreciating the beauty of our landscapes.
You will learn how to hoist sails, tie knots and perform pirate maneuvers. You will enjoy a day full of activities and games with prizes and rewards. You can also swim and snorkel if you wish, not forgetting our traditional Canarian lunch accompanied by delicious drinks.
We will keep an eye out for sightings, hoping to see various marine species such as fish, turtles, dolphins or whales in the Natural Park of Jandia. You will have the opportunity to witness this impressive spectacle up close.
Don’t forget to bring your swimsuit and immerse yourself in this unforgettable experience!
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Soft drink or soda
- Pick up service
Pick-up service and Meeting Point
During the booking process, we will ask you where you are staying so that we can confirm your pick-up point and time.
This activity offers pick-up service only in the south of the island. Tell us where you are staying and we will assign you the closest meeting point.
If you prefer to go directly to the meeting point, you should arrive at the port of Morro Jable 15 minutes before the departure of the tour:
MORRO JABLE PIER
Puerto del Morro Jable, S/N, 35625 Morro Jable, Las Palmas
Know before you book
- Wheelchair accessible
- Strollers are available
- Public transportation is available nearby
- Babies must be seated on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair friendly
- Most travellers can participate in the experience
- The weather must be good for this experience to take place. If cancelled due to bad weather conditions, you will be offered another date or a full refund.
- There must be a minimum number of travellers for this experience. If it is cancelled because the minimum is not reached, you will be offered another date or experience or a full refund of the amount paid.
- In this excursion or activity, there will be a maximum of 80 travellers.