What to expect?
Get to know the city of Palma de Mallorca, an exceptional city, a historical and current reference point of the Mediterranean Sea, known and recognised worldwide. An obligatory and desired visit for anyone who travels to our beloved island.
Departing from the Parc de la Mar, you will start a guided walking tour of approximately 60 minutes, in which you will discover, accompanied by our guide, the most emblematic places of the centre of Palma and its history.
You will be able to admire the statue of the Mallorcan slinger, a bronze sculpture located in the beautiful gardens of S’Hort del Rei, of medieval origin.
You will learn about the history of the Torre dels Caps, so-called because the heads of those executed during the Middle Ages were exhibited here. The old tower was demolished and the current one stands in the Royal Palace of La Almudaina.
You can explore the narrow streets of the historic centre and other places such as the Plaza de la Reina, the Parliament or the Plaza de Cort, the square where the Town Hall is located. You will see the typical Mallorcan courtyard of a stately home and admire the Cathedral of Mallorca, which overlooks the Bay of Palma and is an icon of the island’s historical and cultural heritage.
If you wish, you can include in your route the entrance and guided tour of the Cathedral, where you can discover various places of great interest such as the San Sebastian Altar, the Main Door Entrance, the Central Nave, the incredible Rose Window, the High Altar restored by Antonio Gaudí and the Altar of the Blessed Sacrament with works by Miquel Barceló, among others.
- Official guide
- Guided tour 1 hour
- Entrance and guided tour of the Cathedral (optional – 40 minutes approx.)
- City map
This activity does not offer a pick-up service so you must go to the next meeting point:
Oficina de Informació Turística de Mallorca
Please, arrive 15 min before the start of the activity.
- A safety distance of 1 meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. Clients must bring their own mask.
- The hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the service.
- All personnel involved (guide, driver, etc.) will wear a mask during the service.
- All personnel involved (guide, driver, etc.) will wear gloves during the service.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and symptoms of the personnel involved in the service will be controlled daily, excluding and keeping in quarantine for 14 days those with fever or symptoms.
- All means of transport involved will be disinfected before and after each service and washed every 24 hours.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.