What to expect?
Live the experience of sailing on our magnificent catamaran of 24m length by 12m, with capacity for 145 passengers plus the crew.
Enjoy the journey with pleasant music, take the sun and appreciate the scenery, dance or simply relax and enjoy the navigation.
We set sail from Palma heading southeast towards Cala Vella. Our tour will cross by the beautiful Bay of Palma, outlining the old town of the capital preceded by the Majesty of the Cathedral.
We will anchor in the crystal clear waters of Cala Blava, where you can enjoy the underwater riches of the area, swim, dive, explore or relax and sunbathe on the bow nets.
Buffet lunch with:
- Beef Balls with Thai Sauce
- Chicken Salad with Mango and Ginger
- Sautéed Vegetables (Zucchini, Carrots, Cherry Tomatoes. . . )
- Roast Black Pork with Rosemary and Garlic Mushroom Sauce
- Seafood Splash
- Trampo (Tomato, Pepper and Spring Onion)
- Vegetable Spring Rolls
- Vegetable Curry Cake
- Mixed Salad with Orange
- Fruit Dessert with Vanilla Ice Cream
The buffet will be served during anchorage, for your delight onboard. You can enjoy it on our spacious deck either in the sun or in the shade.
Continue entertaining in our bar onboard and taste the delicious long drinks and cocktails prepared by our crew.
This activity does not offer a pick-up service so you must go to the next meeting point:
Muelle Golondrina, s/n, Avinguda de Gabriel Roca, 07014 Palma, Islas Baleares
Departure: 09:30 am (Please, arrive 20 min before the time of the activity. Boarding time: 09:10 am)
Included in the price
- 5 hours excursion
- Lunch: Dates with bacon, Beef meatballs with Thai sauce, chicken, ginger and mango salad, Sauteed vegetables (courgettes, carrots, cherry tomatoes), Roasted Black pork with mushroom sauce, Trampó (fresh tomatoes, green pepper an spring onion salad), Vegetables rice, Vegetables spring rolls, Curry Samosas, Mixed salas with oranges, Bread, Fruits salad with vanilla ice-cream.
- Beverage: Soft drinks and water will be included during the tour.
- Snorkelling (equipment at 10€ cost)
Don’t forget your bath clothes and sun cream!