What to expect?
Come and enjoy a trip through the oceans through 55 tanks full of marine life: sharks, clownfish, surgeonfish, fish balloons and many more… (8000 specimens of 700 species). Explore the different areas of indoor and outdoor where you can enjoy the Mediterranean climate and do not miss the different activities that the marine park offers for both adults and children.
The largest sample of live corals in Europe. The only landscape that has seen together, one of the most beautiful and diverse ecosystems in the world.
Interactive and educational touch screens.
Interactive tactile pools (with starfish, sea urchins and many more)
Children’s entertainment (paints faces, wars of water balloons, mini disco …). Two play areas (in the outdoor area: the pirate ship, the bouncy castle and the splash area, inside: soft play area)
The area of the Jungle is the largest roof jungle in Europe and fantastically recreates the microclimate, fauna, flora and waterfalls of the Amazon Basin.
- Entrance to the Aquarium (see option details)
- Shark watching boat (Shark Vision Boat).
- Dive with sharks.
- Diving / Snorkelling with stingrays (only in summer).
During the booking process, we will ask you where you are staying so that we can confirm your pick-up point and time. A few days before the activity, you will receive a message with the details of your pick-up service.
IMPORTANT: This activity does only offer pick-up service in the following areas:
- North Area: Can Picafort – Playa de Muro – Port d’Alcúdia – Port Pollensa – Cala San Vicente.
- East Levante Area – Cala Ratjada – Font de Sa Cala – Canyamel – Cala Bona – Cala Millor – Sa Coma – S’Illot
- East Zone Calas: Porto Cristo – Cala Mandía – Punta Reina – Calas de Mallorca – Porto Colom – Cala Ferrera – Cala D’Or – Cala Egos – Porto Petro – Cala Barca.
- East Zone Colonia Sant Jordi: Colonia Sant Jordi – Cala Figuera – Cala Santanyí
Pick-up service starts at 9:00 am approx. (depending on the area you are staying in) and the return time is at 16:15h
Know before you book
- Free for children under 2 years old
- WE OFFER YOU TWO DIFFERENT OPTIONS:
- Entrance + transfer
- Only transfer to Palma Aquarium
- Covid-19 measures
- A safety distance of 1 meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. Clients must bring their own mask.
- The hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the service.
- All personnel involved (guide, driver, etc.) will wear a mask during the service.
- All personnel involved (guide, driver, etc.) will wear gloves during the service.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and symptoms of the personnel involved in the service will be controlled daily, excluding and keeping in quarantine for 14 days those with fever or symptoms.
- All means of transport involved will be disinfected before and after each service and washed every 24 hours.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print