What to expect from this Menorca full-day Island tour from Mallorca?
Do not miss the chance to get to know the most beautiful places in Menorca. You will learn a lot thanks to our expert guide and you will also have some spare time at each stop to take photos, buy some souvenirs or just relax! This is not a shopping tour, we do not visit stores or shops.
Enjoy the panoramic views of all of the islands from the central highest point (358m.) of Monte toro. Visit the sanctuary with its pretty courtyard, and church and hear the ancient legend. Our second stop will be in Fornells, this north coast fishing village has an impressive bay and historical defence tower. Famous for its locally-caught lobster dishes and all water sports.
You will continue the tour to Maó, where you will be able to discover the city on a guided tour of the old town. Free time 2 hours.
On our next visit, we will stop at Binibeca, a picturesque fishing village. Finally, we will return to Ciutadella to visit and discover the old town and discover. Free time until boarding time.
- Ferry departure from Puerto de Alcudia: 09:00h (arrival at Ciutadella at 10:30h)
- Ferry departure from Ciutadella: 21:00h (arrival at Puerto de Alcudia at 22:30h)
Pick-up service or Meeting point
This activity offers pick-up service from the following areas:
- Southern area: Camp de Mar – Paguera – Santa Ponsa – Cala Vinyes – Magalluf – Palmanova – Portals Nous – Illetes – Cala Mayor – Palma – Arenal – Playa de Palma – Can Pastilla
- North area: Can Picafort – Playa de Muro – Port d’Alcúdia – Port Pollensa – Cala San Vicente
- Eastern area: Cala Mesquida – Cala Ratjada – Font de Sa Cala – Canyamel – Cala Bona – Cala Millor – Sa Coma – S’Illot
- Eastern Calas area: Porto Cristo – Cala Mandía – Punta Reina – Calas de Mallorca – Porto Colom – Cala Ferrera – Cala D’Or – Cala Egos – Porto Petro – Cala Barca.
- Eastern Colonia Sant Jordi area: Colonia Sant Jordi – Cala Figuera – Cala Santanyí
If your accommodation is not between the mentioned areas, you should go directly to the meeting point at 08:15 am:
Port of Alcudia Ferry Terminal
Carrer del Moll Comercial, 07400 Alcúdia, Balearic Islands.
Included in the price
- Collection transfers from designated areas (*if booked)
- Ferry tickets Puerto Alcudia – Ciutadella – Puerto Alcudia
- Full day tour by coach
- Official guide
- Guided visits in Maó, Ciutadella and Binibeca
- Free time in Monte Toro (30 minutes)
- Free time in Maó (2 hours)
- Free time in Ciudadela (2 hours)
- NOT INCLUDED: lunch
Know before you book
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, comfortable shoes and some water.
- IMPORTANT: Passport or ID card