What to expect?
The encounter with the dolphins at Marineland is a very emotional experience, as well as being able to admire the impressive skills of these wonderful animals, on this excursion the client will be able to enjoy the amazing parrot show and many other attractions:
- Aquarium with tropical fish and sharks
- MiniPark for children with animation
- Self-service restaurant
- Underwater view of the dolphins.
There is also direct access to Portals beach with showers and lockers. You can also visit the Portals Marina, 2 minutes from the park, one of the luxury ports of Mallorca, where you can see luxury boats and cars.
- Dolphin and sea lion show 12:00h
- Exotic birds show 10:30h /13:30h
- Full day excursion
- Entrance to Marineland
- Direct access to the beach
Know before you book
- It is recommendable to bring sunscreen and comfortable clothes and shoes
- Activity only available for North/East pick-up
- Free for infants from 0 to 2 years
During the booking process, we will ask you for your place of accommodation so that we can give you a pick-up point and time.
The pick-up service is only included in the following areas:
- North Zone: Can Picafort – Playa de Muro – Port d’Alcúdia – Port Pollensa – Cala San Vicente
- East Levante area: Cala Mesquida – Cala Ratjada – Font de Sa Cala – Canyamel – Cala Bona – Cala Millor – Sa Coma – S’Illot
- East Zone Calas: Porto Cristo – Cala Mandía – Punta Reina – Calas de Mallorca – Porto Colom – Cala Ferrera – Cala D’Or – Cala Egos – Porto Petro – Cala Barca.
- East Zone Colonia Sant Jordi: Colonia Sant Jordi – Cala Figuera – Cala Santanyí
- Arrival: between 10:00h and 10:30h approx.
- Return: between 16:15h and 16:30h.