What to expect from this Mallorca Full day Island Tour?
Discover the Majorcan Northern West Coast, its mountains, cliffs and coastal treasures. An 8-hour panoramic tour combining stretches by bus, train, tram and boat. Land and sea to enjoy some of the most emblematic landscapes of the island.
Starting from the north, east or south of Mallorca, the bus will take you to Palma to take the train to Sóller. Then you will go onboard the vintage Train of Sóller, its wooden wagons, pampered with care and its rattle will return you to 1912, when was created this railway line, a fantastic trip through the Valley of Sóller between olive and orange trees, passing the natural barriers of the Alfábia Mountains, through 13 tunnels, several bridges and a famous viaduct, to reach the city of Palma and end our tour.
Depending on the schedule you will have free time to have lunch in Sóller or La Calobra, you will take a local tram that will bring you to Soller Harbor allowing you to admire the coast of this marvellous town. Afterwards, you will enjoy a nice boat tour to admire from the sea one of the best Majorcan coastal landscapes, with wonderful views of the port and its cliffs mottled with elegant houses and famous villas surrounded by pine and olive trees reaching La Calobra, with free time to visit Torrent de Pareis.
After admiring this natural wonder, the bus will bring you back to your original departure point.
Pick up and Drop Off Service
We have pick-up service included from:
- Eastern area: Cala Mesquida,Cala Ratjada,Font de Sa Cala,Canyamel,Cala Bona,Cala Millor, Sa Coma and S’Illot
- Eastern Calas Area: Porto Cristo,Cala Mandia,Punta Reina, Calas de Mallorca, Porto Colom,Cala Ferrera, Cala D’Or, Cala Egos, Porto Petro, Cala Barca
- Eastern Colonia Sant Jordi Area: Cala Figuera, Cala Santanyi,Colonia de Sant Jordi
- Northern Area: Cala San Vicente,Puerto Pollensa,Puerto Alcudia,Can Picafort
- Southern Area: From Arenal to Calvià, or Palma city Center (From Escollera, in front of the Cathedral). buses are not allowed to pick up into the city centre.
The pick-up timetable range between 08:00 and 09:15h, depending on the meeting point assigned
During the booking process, we will request the name of your accommodation in order to confirm the proper pick-up time and meeting point. Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation voucher with your pick-up details
- Hotel Pick up and Return transfer
- Train ticket Sóller-Palma
- Tram Ticket from the Sóller Harbor to the town
- Boat tour
- Official multi-language local Guides
What is not Included?
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes
Have a look to the video
Find here other guided Tours on Mallorca