What to expect?
The Llevant Peninsula is one of the best stops on the island for sailing enthusiasts. Get to know the beauty and tranquillity of the miles of crystal clear water, dotted with small coves filled with rock or white sand.
Starting from Cala Ratjada in the North of Majorca, we will visit the Levant Natural Park and the Cap de Freu Natural Reserve, two havens of peace where our clients discover the essence of Mediterranean life: the sea and tranquillity. This relaxing excursion is organized so that visitors can enjoy a catamaran trip passing by fantastic coves of the region of Capdepera and Artá.
Once we drop anchor, we’ll have a few hours of total relaxation. You’ll have the unique experience of sunbathing on the deck of our catamaran and enjoying the view. We also give you the chance to discover Mallorca’s marine life, with a little snorkelling. The trip culminates with a delicious meal of traditional Mallorcan dishes.
- Trempò salad (tomato salad)
- Tumbet (made with different vegetables)
- Grilled Chicken cooked on board
- Bread and Dessert: seasonal fruit.
- Drinks (during the meal, included in the price): soft drinks, beer and Tinto de Verano.
Included in the price
- Catamaran tour
- Drinks during lunch: soft drinks, beer and Tinto de Verano
- NOT INCLUDED: transfer
Know before you book
- Bring along your swimsuit, sunscreen and comfortable shoes.
This activity does not offer a pick-up service so you must go directly to the following meeting point: