What to expect?
For those who love driving and exploring, this is the tour for you! Our 4-person vehicles give you the opportunity to drive or let yourself go and enjoy the scenery. We offer you a tour to explore mountains, beaches, harbors, villages and back roads of Mallorca, which do not appear on the tourist maps.
The itinerary of the route will be Cala Mandia, a cove in the east of the island that stands out for its water. Then we will go to Son Macia, then Felanitx, one of the most authentic villages, we will pass by the Mirador de San Salvador, free time will be given (30mn). We will continue to Cala Murada, here we will relax and have a swim (30mn), and finally, we will return to the starting point, Cala Mandia).
A pleasant and unique experience on the island of Mallorca!
Included in the price
- Snacks and drinks (cold drink + biscuits)
- A gift (handkerchief)
- Personal insurance
- Vehicle insurance
- Transfer (only East zone, see details)
- Baby and child seats
Pick-up service information
We offer pick-up service from the following areas:
Cala Egos, Cala d’Or, Cala Ferrera, Portocolom, Cala Murada, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Romántica, Cala Mandía, Porto Cristo, S’Illot, Sa Coma, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa de los Pinos, Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, Cala Ratjada, Cala Mesquida, Cala Agulla.
* For the 09h00 tour:
SOUTH ZONE: Egos cove 08h10, D'or cove 08h15, Porto Colom 08h20, Calas de Mallorca 08h30 and Cala Mandia 08h45
NORTHERN ZONE: cala Rajada 08h10, cala Bona 08h20, cala Millor 08h25, Sa Coma/S’illot 08h30 and Porto Cristo 08h45
* For the 15h00 tour:
SOUTH ZONE: Egos cove 14h10, D'or cove 14h15, Porto Colom 14h20, Calas de Mallorca 14h30 and Cala Mandia 14h45
NORTHERN ZONE: cala Rajada 14h10, cala Bona 14h20, cala Millor 14h25, Sa Coma/S’illot 14h30 and Porto Cristo 14h45
If you are staying in a different area, you should go directly to our meeting point:
Cala Falcó nr. 8 Cala Mandía, 07680
Know before you book
- Drivers: closed shoes and B1 licence essential, physical and mental faculties in good condition. We may disallow people we suspect to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Children: There is no minimum age, always accompanied by a parent or guardian. Free for babies under 2 years old.
- We do not recommend pregnant women.
- We recommend bringing a swimming costume and towel.
- Guide languages: Spanish, English, French, other languages to be confirmed.