What to expect?
Our 4-person vehicles give you the opportunity to drive or let yourself go and enjoy the scenery, while your guide makes sure you get to know the true essence of our island. We offer you a tour to explore the mountains, beaches, ports, villages and back roads of Mallorca, which do not appear on the tourist maps.
Our route will start in Cala Mandia, a cove in the east of the island that stands out for its waters. We will pass through the most authentic villages of the island, such as Sant Llorenç and Artà. We will stop at an impressive cove with crystal-clear waters, Cala Mitjana, where there will be time to take a swim and enjoy snorkelling. We will then drive through the villages of Son Servera and Porto Cristo, and finally return to Cala Mandia.
A pleasant and unique experience on the island of Mallorca!
Included in the price
- Snacks and drinks (cold drink + biscuits)
- A gift (handkerchief)
- Personal insurance
- Vehicle insurance
- Transfer (only East zone, see details)
- Baby and child seats
Pick-up service information
We offer pick-up service from the following areas:
Cala Egos, Cala d’Or, Cala Ferrera, Portocolom, Cala Murada, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Romántica, Cala Mandía, Porto Cristo, S’Illot, Sa Coma, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa de los Pinos, Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, Cala Ratjada, Cala Mesquida, Cala Agulla.
If you are staying in a different area, you should go directly to our meeting point:
Cala Falcó nr. 8 Cala Mandía, 07680
* For the 09h00 tour:
- SOUTH: cala d’or 08h15, porto colom 08h25, calas de mallorca 08h35 and cala mandia 08h45.
- NORTH: cala rajada 08h10, cala bona 08h25, cala millor/sa coma 08h35 and porto cristo 08h45
* For the 15h00 tour
- SOUTH: cala d’or 14h15, porto colom 14h25, calas de mallorca 14h35 and cala mandia 14h45
- NORTH: cala rajada 14h10, cala bona 14h25, cala millor/sa coma 14h35 and porto cristo 14h45
Know before you book
- Drivers: closed shoes and B1 licence essential, physical and mental faculties in good condition. We may disallow people we suspect to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Children: There is no minimum age, always accompanied by a parent or guardian. Free for babies under 2 years old.
- We do not recommend pregnant women.
- We recommend bringing a swimming costume and towel.