What to expect?
There is no better way to discover the south of Fuerteventura and its hidden spots than driving 4×4 all-terrain vehicles through the secondary roads and dirt paths of the beautiful peninsula of Jandia.
Join us in this amazing Jeep Safari to visit the Natural Reserve of the Peninsula Jandia and Cofete beach. This breath-taking beach is considered Spain’s most beautiful beach.
We will also stop at the deserted beach Juan Gomez to do some fun activities and games for all ages. For lunch, we will stop at a typical restaurant and enjoy an authentic paella accompanied by typical canary dishes like papas con mojo, salad, wine and fruits.
Know before you book
- It is recommendable to bring comfortable clothes and shoes, bathing suit, towel and sunscreen. In winter some warm clothing or wind shelter.
- Please let us know in advance if you require a baby car seat.
During the booking process, we will request your accommodation to assign you the nearest pick-up point and the pick-up time. This will appear in your voucher.
- South Pick-up:
- Playitas / Tarajalejo (7.45 am) – Costa Calma (8.15 am) – Esquinzo / Butihondo (8.45 am) – Jandía (9.00 am)
- North pick up:
- Nuevo Horizonte – Costa Tropical -Castillo Caleta de Fuste – Majanicho – Corralejo
If you are staying in a different area, the transfer service is not included and you must go to one of our pick-up points on your own. Tell us your location and we will offer you the nearest meeting point.
Included in the price
- Lunch menu with drinks (paella and other typical dishes of the island)
- Children car seats
- Baby car seat: Extra fee of 8 €, payable on the spot.