What to expect?
Gran Canaria is much more than a destination to rest, sun and beach. An island full of contrasts with a rich and interesting history, from the pre-Hispanic times to the most recent past and the current and future challenges for its inhabitants. Hand in hand with our expert local guide, you will discover incredible protected natural landscapes, emblematic villages, local products, anecdotes, legends and realities of our island.
This is our proposal of visits and routes:
- Agüimes village It stands out for being an ancient aboriginal settlement.
- Guayadeque: Declared a Natural Monument in 2000, the Guayadeque Valley is a magical place full of aboriginal soul, where you will discover its cave-dwellings, settled by the first pre-Hispanic inhabitants and still in use today.
- We will pass through Arucas, famous for its local rum and banana cultivation.
- Villa de Teror: This beautiful village is where you will find the Basilica of Nuestra Sra, Del Pino the patron saint of the Canary Islands deanery as magnificent stately homes and palaces built in a Canarian style.
- Valleseco: Valleseco is characterised by its overflowing vegetation, and 80% of its territory is considered a Protected Natural Area. You will have free time to walk its streets and have lunch (not included in the price).
- Roque Nublo: We will stop at Roque Nublo, considered one of the largest natural crags in the world. This volcanic rock rises eighty metres above its base. It is of special significance for the islanders, even being an ancient place of worship for the Aborigines. The whole area around it was declared a protected natural area in 1987 and a rural park seven years later.
- Fataga: the village was known as the Valley of the Thousand Palm Trees, but we won’t stop.
- Aloe vera property: Known as the miracle plant, more and more people in the Canary Islands are betting on its cultivation and commercialization. On this farm, we will learn about its uses and properties.
An essential day to feel our past, present, and future as yours.
We have pick-up service included in the following areas:
- Playa del Inglés
- San Agustín
- Bahía Feliz
- Puerto Rico
- Puerto Mogán
During the booking process, we will request the name of your accommodation in order to confirm the proper pick-up time and meeting point. After a few days, you will receive a message with your pick-up details.
If you are in an area other than those described, you should go to the nearest meeting point on your own or go directly to the center. Please tell us where you are staying and we will assign you the nearest meeting point.
What is included?
- 7-hour bus tour with a professional guide
- Entrance to Aloe Vera property
- NOT INCLUDED: Lunch
Know before you book
- Free for babies under 1 year old
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- We highly recommend bringing some kind of coat or windbreaker