What to expect?
Together we’ll explore the most beautiful valleys of Gran Canaria, we start our journey along the east coast untill we reach Arucas where we visit the unique “Neo-gothic” church of Saint John.
Climbing up through the center of the island with magnificent views of the north and Las Palmas. Once in Teror, the pilgrimage village, we find the typical architecture of the island: Canarian balconies and the basilica. Hidden away, we discover the green core of the island, deep valleys and stunning mountain views including the majestic Roque Nublo and Teide.
Once over the peak, we carry on past the almond trees of Ayacata and continue passing by the villages of San Bartolomé Fataga. Finally, we visit an Aloe Vera plantation where you can try on your own skin its magnificent properties. (Full day)
- Stop at the Alfredo Krauss Auditorium (Las Canteras) (30 Minutes)
- Arucas – Neo-Gothic Church (30 Minutes)
- Walk through Teror (40 Minutes)
- Stop for lunch (supplement on reservation or optional en route) (60 Minutes)
- Visit to Tejeda – Viewpoint of Roque Nublo (15 Minutes)
- Ayacata or San Bartolomé (Coffee Stop) (15 Minutes)
- Visit to the Aloe Vera Plantation (50 Minutes)
- Official tourist guide
- Travel insurance
- Pick up at hotel or nearest to the same point.
- Not included (Optional): Meals and drinks (approx €12 per person).
This tour has picked up points in the following tourist areas of Gran Canaria and approximately in between:
- 07:45-08:20 hours: from Puerto de Mogán** to Arguineguin / Arrival approx: 17:30h
- 08:35-08:45 hours: from Sonnenland and Meloneras to Campo de Golf / Arrival approx: 17:00h
- 08:50-09:20 hours: from Playa del Inglés to Bahía Feliz / Arrival aprox: 17:00h
- 10:00h: Alfredo Kraus in Las Palmas – / Arrival approx. 17:00h you will be dropped off in the south of the island, so you will have to return by your own means to Las Palmas.
**transport supplement from Mogán & from Las Palmas
Know before you booked
- Minimum age: Children must be accompanied during the entire visit by an adult responsible for them.
- Clothing: Suitable clothing and footwear according to season. In winter a sweater or light jacket is recommended.
- Accessibility: Activity is not recommended for people with reduced mobility. Wheelchairs must be foldable (no motor) and the visitor must be accompanied by a responsible person to help him/her go up and down the 3 steps of the bus.