Enjoy a catamaran tour along the wonderful South Coast of Gran Canaria aboard our boat Afrikat 69.
Launched at sea at the end of May 2017, was designed by ourselves to offer you the best experience on your vacation time.
How is our Catamaran Afrikat 69?
On board the Afrikat 69 Catamaran you will feel at ease and comfortable, due to the personalized attention we offer.
You will enjoy a spectacular trip, starting from Puerto Rico, Puerto Base, sailing along the southwest coast of Gran Canaria, and passing through Puerto Mogán, known locally as Little Venice, where you will be able to appreciate the spectacular cliffs that this area has to offer. We follow the route through protected areas, to see the volcanic island towards a bay with crystal clear and calm waters called “El Perchel” or see the white sand of Anfi Del Mar or Tauro.
We have snorkeling equipment, and the classic boat ride with our captain, both free of charge. In addition to our optional water activities which are paid for directly on the boat at reduced prices: banana, jet ski, parasail, donut.
Lunch is included as well as drinks, and you will be offered reusable cups to take care of the environment.
Our hallmarks are good service on board and creating an unforgettable experience with our customers.
Enjoy and try our activities or just relax, sunbathe, and have a nice swim. Sail, live the sea!
- large wrap filled with Chicken,Tomato, Cucumber, Cheese, Bacon bits
- Wrap – can also be gluten-free
- Sauce – yoghurt / satay sauce – both lactose (avoid if lactose intolerant)
- Free drinks: (water, soft drinks, beer, or sangria)
- Speed boat ride along the coast
- We have life jackets for children
- Water activities:
Jet bike: 30.- per unit, one or two persons
All rates are in euros and per person less the jet-ski which is per bike.
- Our transport service does NOT include the areas of Las Palmas, Salobre, Puerto Rico, and Mogan).
The price includes the transfer by bus from the hotels located in Bahia Feliz, San Agustín, Playa del Inglés, Maspalomas, Meloneras, Sonnenland, Arguineguin, Patalavaca, Taurito and Playa del Cura.
During the booking process, we will ask you for the name of your accommodation to confirm the pick-up time and the meeting point closest to the indicated location. This information will appear on your voucher.
If your accommodation is not on this locations list, the transfer service is not included, you must go on your own to the pick-up point. Please tell us where you are located and we will show you the closest meeting point.
Guests staying in the Puerto Rico area do not have normal pick-up service included and they go on their own way to the meeting point:
C/Puerto Base s/n. 35530 Mogán
Know before you book
- Please bring comfortable clothes, swimwear, a towel, sunscreen
- Take some cash or a credit card to enjoy our extra water activities service
- We need to be advised and at the same time you will do the booking if you gonna sail with babies, so we can make their seats prevision on board
- No access to wheelchairs