What to expect?
Palma de Mallorca is an exceptional city, a historical and current reference point of the Mediterranean Sea, known and recognised worldwide. It is an obligatory and desired visit for anyone who travels to our island.
Valldemossa has located 17km from the city, a village with medieval airs in a beautiful valley surrounded by mountains. Its cobbled streets and rich cultural heritage make the village an essential visit to Mallorca.
Once we have finished picking you up from the different hotels on the island (see details), we will start the guided walking tour. We will visit the old town of Palma, as well as the most emblematic places and their history. You will be able to admire the statue of the Mallorcan slinger, a bronze sculpture located in the beautiful gardens of S’Hort del Rei, of medieval origin. You will learn about the history of the Torre dels Caps, so-called because the heads of those executed during the Middle Ages were exhibited here. The old tower was demolished and the current one stands in the Royal Palace of La Almudaina. You can explore the narrow streets of the historic centre and other places such as the Plaza de la Reina, the Parliament or the Plaza de Cort, the square where the Town Hall is located. You will see the typical Mallorcan courtyard of a stately home and you will be able to admire and get to know the Cathedral of Mallorca, which dominates the Bay of Palma and is an icon of the island’s historical and cultural heritage.
After visiting the capital, at 13.30 hrs we will transfer to the charming village of Valldemossa, located in the Sierra de Tramuntana. We will stroll through the narrow stone streets and admire the traditional houses decorated with flowers and plants. Don’t miss the opportunity to try the famous “coca de patata“, a spongy pastry typical of Valldemossa, ideal to accompany a coffee, chocolate or an ice cream.
After free time in Valldemossa, we will start the return trip to Palma and/or the corresponding hotels.
Don’t hesitate to choose this route to get to know the culture and history of the island and its villages!
During the booking process, we will request the name of your accommodation in order to confirm the proper pick-up time and meeting point. Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation voucher with your pick-up details.
We have pick-up service included from:
- Eastern area: Cala Mesquida, Cala Ratjada, Font de Sa Cala, Canyamel, Coste de los Pinos, Cala Bonoa, Cala Millor, Sa Coma, S’Illot, Porto Cristo, Cala Mandía, Punta Reina, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Domingos, Cala Murada, Porto Colom, Cala Ferrera, Cala D’Or, Cala Egos, Porto Petro, Cala Barca, Cala Figuera, Cala Santanyí, Colonyia Sant Jordi
- Northern area: Cala San Vicente, Puerto de Pollensa, Alcudia, Can Picafort
- Southern area: Camp de Mar – Paguera – Santa Ponsa – Cala Vinyes – Magalluf – Palmanova – Portals Nous – Illetes – Cala Mayor – Palma – Arenal – Playa de Palma – Can Pastilla.
The pick-up timetable range between 08:00 and 09:15h, depending on the meeting point assigned.
Included in the price
- Full day tour
- Transport to Valldemossa
- Palma and Valldemossa guided tour
- Free time in Valldemossa
- Official guide
- Entrance and guided tour of the Cathedral
- Lunch: not included
Know before you book
- It is important to bring sunscreen and comfortable clothes and shoes.
- IMPORTANT: Prices vary depending on the area you are staying
- Free for babies from 0 to 2 years old