What to expect?
Take the opportunity to visit the charms of this restricted access island that will captivate you with its generous nature. A full-day excursion where you will enjoy the combination of a boat trip, free time in the National Park of Cabrera and the unspoilt sandy beach of Ses Covetes.
- Departure from Palma to Ses Covetes.
- Free time on the beach for 1 hour. Ses Covetes is a quiet, unspoilt sandy beach located between Sa Ràpita and es Trenc.
- Sailing from Ses Covetes Beach to Cabrera Island ( 45 min approx. )
- Stop on the island of Cabrera for 2.5 hours. On the island, you can swim in the different coves in the harbour and enjoy the underwater show (you can bring your masks on board with a deposit). Visit the castle as it is the best place to enjoy excellent views, follow the Ses Figueres Route (1.5 hours and of medium difficulty) or visit the Museum to discover the island’s past. Cabrera has been a refuge for pirates, a cultivation area, a place for military practices and a prison for thousands of French soldiers.
- Approx. 3 hours sailing from Cabrera to Palma. During the trip, we will have a surprise stop in a spectacular cave (weather permitting)
*Due to weather conditions we reserve the right to change the route *
During the booking process, we will ask you where you are staying so that we can confirm your pick-up point and time. A few days before the activity, you will receive a message with the details of your pick-up service.
This activity offers a pick-up service from Arenal to Calvià.
If you are staying in a different area to the one described, the transfer service is not included and you must make your own way to our meeting point.
La Lonja Marina Charter Muelle de la lonja
s/n, 07012, Palma, Balearic Islands
Included in the price
- 2 swimming stops
- Masks and snorkel included
- On board: bar, toilet
Know before you book
- Don’t forget:
- Respect for the Island and the environment is fundamental.
- Leave no trace of your visit to the Park
- Bring comfortable shoes for the island, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream. Also water and food. There is a canteen on the island.
- Don’t forget: