What to expect?
Fuerteventura is the second island in extension of the Canary Islands with its 150 kilometres length. It is impossible to cover it all in one day, but this guided tour gives a good approach to its history, customs and habits, lifestyle and future projection. The tourism industry, (we will see an example in Corralejo), makes it increasingly known in Europe, first for its beaches, but also for its interior and protected areas, since it has recently been declared Reserve of the Biosphere.
We will see the contrasts in its interior visiting Betancuria, the old capital, the town of Pájara, and its areas of wild mountains and viewpoints, but also beach areas like Las Dunas de Corralejo. The island moves in its interior betting on rural tourism, the cultivation of aloe vera, tomatoes or the recent implantation and production of extra virgin olive oil.
A long day, with infinite and desert roads, but satisfactory in terms of knowledge and discovery that may make Fuerteventura your island in the Canaries, to enjoy your next vacation.
- Ferry from Playa Blanca to Corralejo and v.v (Duration approx:40 Minutes)
- Morro Velosa (Duration approx:20 Minutes)
- Betancuria (Duration approx:30 Minutes)
- Pajara (Duration approx:15 Minutes)
- Corralejo National Park (Duration approx:20 Minutes)
**Please note that the itinerary may be subject to change
During the booking process, we will ask you where you are staying so that we can confirm your pick-up point and time. A few days before the activity, you will receive a message with the details of your pick-up service.
- Puerto del Carmen
- Costa Teguise
- Playa Blanca
If you are in an area other than those described, you should go to the nearest meeting point on your own. Please tell us where you are staying and we will assign you the nearest meeting point.
Included in the price
- Official guide
- Boat ticket return Lanzarote-Fuerteventura
- Island inland Tour
- Stop and visit Betancuria
- Stop at the Mirador del Macizo de Betancuria
- Stop and free time for lunch in Pájara
- Visit an aloe vera center
- Stop at the Natural Park of the Dunes of Corralejo
- NOT INCLUDED: LUNCH
Know before you book
- Please remember to bring with you the original passports. If you won’t provide the required documents, the boarding on the boat will be denied.
- It is recommended to bring a jacket.
- It is a long-duration excursion, not recommended for young children