What to expect?
Sail on our ferry to Fuerteventura to enjoy with us a wonderful day full of emotions.
To start with, we will visit El Cotillo, a picturesque fishing village where you can go to the beach, stroll along the promenade or relax with a drink on one of its terraces. Later we’ll head to Corralejo where you’ll have free time to go shopping, stroll through the streets or eat fresh fish in one of the restaurants.
Finally, we will head to the Natural Park of the Dunes, the views along the way will not leave you indifferent, at our arrival we will make a stop to walk on the white sand dunes, don’t forget your camera, you will be able to take some great pictures to remember! Afterwards, you will have free time to swim and sunbathe on the kilometres of crystal clear beaches that surround the park, without a doubt one of the best beaches in the Canary Islands.
- Pick up at the closest point to your hotel.
- Transfer by coach to Playa Blanca
- Boat trip with an underwater view to Fuerteventura
- Time in Corralejo
- Visit the Natural Park of the Sand Dunes of Corralejo
- Free time on the beach
- Boat trip with an underwater view to Lanzarote
- Transfer by coach to the pick-up point closest to your hotel
Activities you can enjoy
- BOAT WITH UNDERWATER VIEWING
Enjoy a relaxing cruise and discover the seabed of the Atlantic Ocean.
- SHOPPING IN CORRALEJO
Stroll around the exclusive Port of Corralejo and visit fashion and craft shops.
- SUNBATHING AND SWIMMING AT THE BEACH
Relax on one of the best beaches in the archipelago and enjoy a privileged climate for 12 months of the year.
- DUNES OF CORRALEJO NATIONAL PARK
Walk among desert dunes in this protected area of special interest.
Know before you book
Boarding information: What documentation do I need to travel?
You must have the documentation required by current regulations: DNI, passport or NIE, and present it to the staff of Líneas Romero when boarding. Minors under 14 years of age are not obliged to present their DNI or Family Book. The persons under whose guardianship they are travelling will be responsible for the minors.
Thank you for having your documentation in hand when boarding, this will speed up the operation and we all benefit from it.
- Bring comfortable clothing
- Hat or cap
- Sun protection
- Swimming suit
- Beach shoes
- Beach towel
- Playa Blanca
- Costa Teguise
- Puerto Del Carmen
What is included?
- Transfer by coach, round trip to the pick-up point closest to your hotel, after choosing your areas and hotel, you will be assigned a pick-up point for the bus that will take you to the port of departure where the excursion starts
- Round trip ferry to Fuerteventura
- Visit Corralejo
- Visit El Cotillo
- Stop at the Natural Park of the Dunes
- Free time on the beach
- Experienced guide in Spanish, English, German and French. Other languages on request and subject to availability.
- NO INCLUIDO: Lunch