What to expect?
If you like adventure, there is no better way to explore the south of Fuerteventura and its hidden corners than touring the back roads and dirt tracks of the Jandia Peninsula with off-road vehicles.
Join this fantastic 4×4 tour that will take you deep into the Natural Park of the Jandia Peninsula and to the wonderful beach of Cofete, which is considered to be the most beautiful beach in Spain. The scenery in this part of the Canary Islands is unique and very difficult to explain, it has to be seen and experienced to be believed.
We will also stop at a beautiful, deserted and quiet beach, where we will enjoy fun activities and games for all ages. After that, you will have time to have lunch (not included)
If you are on holiday in Fuerteventura, the 4×4 Tour in the south of the island is not to be missed.
- Mirador de Cofete
- Playa de Cofete
- Faro de Punta de Jandía
- Perrito de Cruz
Know before you book
- It is recommendable to bring comfortable clothes and shoes, a bathing suit, towel and sunscreen. In winter some warm clothing or wind shelter.
- Please let us know in advance if you require a baby car seat.
During the booking process, we will request your accommodation to assign you the nearest pick-up point and the pick-up time. This will appear in your voucher.
- South Pick-up:
- Playitas / Tarajalejo (7.45 am) – Costa Calma (8.15 am) – Esquinzo / Butihondo (8.45 am) – Jandía (9.00 am)
- North pick up:
- Nuevo Horizonte – Costa Tropical -Castillo Caleta de Fuste – Majanicho – Corralejo
If you are staying in a different area, the transfer service is not included and you must go to one of our pick-up points on your own. Tell us your location and we will offer you the nearest meeting point.
Included in the price
- Children car seats
- Baby car seat: Extra fee of 10 €, payable on the spot.
- Lunch menu with drinks