WHAT TO EXPECT?
Visit one of the busiest markets on the island and discover the north coast of Mallorca by land and by sea. Enjoy a boat trip to the beautiful beach of Formentor and discover the spectacular views of the Formentor peninsula.
Depending on the day you prefer to make the excursion, we will visit the market of Alcudia:
The charming town of Alcudia stands out for its great cultural and historical heritage. There you can visit the old town, visit the weekly market, or walk through the ruins of the ancient Roman city, Pollentia.
Once you have visited the market, you can relax on a boat trip along the Bay of Pollença, and enjoy the impressive cliffs and hidden caves. The next stop will be at Formentor Beach, one of the best beaches in Mallorca, framed in a magical space that enchants everyone who visits it. There you can relax and enjoy 1 hour of free time on the beach with crystal clear waters.
Finally, we will travel to the peninsula of Formentor with one of the most impressive views of the Cap de Formentor.
Choose the day you prefer and come and enjoy this incredible full-day experience. You can’t miss it!
KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- In case of adverse weather conditions, the open bus will be replaced by a ceiling bus
FREE PICK-UP SERVICE
During the booking process, we will request the name of your accommodation in order to confirm the proper pick-up time and meeting point. Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation voucher with your pick-up details.
Pick-up service available from the following areas:
- Eastern area: Cala Mesquida,Cala Ratjada,Font de Sa Cala,Canyamel,Cala Bona,Cala Millor, Sa Coma and S’Illot
- Eastern Calas Area: Porto Cristo,Cala Mandia,Punta Reina, Calas de Mallorca, Porto Colom,Cala Ferrera, Cala D’Or, Cala Egos, Porto Petro, Cala Barca
- Eastern Colonia Sant Jordi Area: Cala Figuera, Cala Santanyi,Colonia de Sant Jordi
- Southern Area: From Arenal to Calvià
The pick-up timetable range between 08:00 and 09:15h, depending on the meeting point assigned
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Assistance Guide
- Free time to visit Alcudia
- 30-minute boat trip between Pollensa and Formentor
- One hour of free time at the Formentor Beach
- Visit to the Colomer’s amazing viewpoint
- Not included: lunch