What to expect?
This combined ticket gives you access to two of Gran Canaria’s top theme parks. Enjoy two days of fun: choose which park you want to visit first and you will receive the ticket to visit the other park on the other day. At Aqualand, you will find a whole universe of water attractions for the whole family. Experience an exciting and extraordinary time at the largest water park in the Canary Islands. In Palmitos Park, a subtropical oasis with palm trees, you can admire more than 200 species of exotic birds. Enjoy the aquarium, butterfly house, cactus garden, and orchid house.
At Aqualand, thrill yourself with sensational attractions such as Kamikaze, Mammoth, or Anaconda, and then take a break in the Jacuzzis, the Congo River, and the VIP Zone. The Tornado is the main attraction and the most spectacular of the park’s 33+ slides and drops. There are more than 3,000 m² of pools that will delight the little ones while you relax in the sun. And to round off a great day out, you can enjoy a family meal in the picnic areas… if you can get the rest of your family out of the water.
The Palmitos Park botanical garden and the zoo is one of the most important in the world: it has hundreds of birds, dozens of mammals and reptiles, and thousands of fish, palms, cacti, and other plants. Palmitos Park is also home to Gran Canaria’s only dolphinarium, where you can enjoy the antics of these intelligent marine mammals in spectacular surroundings. The aquarium is home to a wide variety of tropical fish and has the largest collection of coral reef inhabitants in Europe. You can also admire a collection of freshwater and saltwater fish of all shapes and sizes in a replica of a tropical river. All this is amidst a lush oasis of more than 1,000 palm trees and 15,000 plants.
- 1 day ticket to Aqualand.
- 1 day ticket to Palmitos Park.
- Gift shops
- Food and drink
- Meeting point: Aqualand: Ctra. Palmitos Park, Km 3, 35100, Maspalomas.
- Palmitos Park: Barranco de Los Palmitos, s/n, 35100, Maspalomas.
Know before you book
TYPES OF AUDIENCE
- Adult: 11 years and over and/or over 1.40m
- Child: 5-10 years old and/or between 1,10 m and 1,40 m
- Mini: 3-4 years old and/or between 90 cm and 1,10 m
- Babies 0-2 years old and/or under 90 cm: free admission.
- In order to enter the park, the user must have the mobile version of their ticket or print the PDF version of their ticket. Otherwise, the difference between the price paid and the official box office price will be charged.
- The company reserves the right to change prices/discounts at any time and also the right to close attractions for maintenance; which will always be communicated in writing at the ticket offices.
- Animals are not allowed.
- It is forbidden to bring in glass bottles.
- If the client decides not to go to one of the parks or loses the tickets for one of the parks, the difference for the other park cannot be paid.
- The customer will not be entitled to any refund of the entrance fee once inside the park facilities or when weather conditions cause the decision to close the attractions or the park.