What to expect?
An unforgettable sea day onboard our catamaran Supercat, we will sail along the southern coast of Gran Canaria during 4 hours to go to the encounter and observe dolphins, pilot whales, flying fish and other marine species of our habitat.
During the sailing sections, you can sunbathe on our wide and comfortable deck and observe the coastal landscape, huge cliffs, sea caves and hidden beaches. Upon arrival at our destination, we will anchor with free time to take a swim, practice snorkel (we have free equipment) or take a ride on our funny banana.
We leave at 11:00 from Puerto Rico, lunch is included and opens bar service during all journey as well, offering: Beer, wine, sangria, soft drinks and water.
Without any doubt an amazing combination of activities to discover the world of cetaceans and at the same time for fun and relaxing.
Know before you book
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, bring your swimsuit and towel
- We recommend using sunscreen and a cap
Pick up service
We have a pick-up service included in following areas: Bahía Feliz, San Agustín, Playa del Inglés, Maspalomas, Amadores, Taurito, Playa del Cura, Puerto Mogán.
Included in the price
- 80% chance to spot cetaceans
- Anchoring with time to take a swim
- Open bar all the journey: Beer, wine, sangria, soft drinks and water
- Lunch on board
- Banana ride
- Snorkelling equipment (glasses and tube)