What to expect?
The initiation to diving or “baptism” is the first contact with the underwater environment, as well as with the diving equipment. For this reason, the experience will begin with a necessary theory class of about 40 minutes where the basic physics of diving, safety rules, the use of the equipment and underwater communication will be explained. After a brief explanation of the area in which you will be diving and the fauna that you will be able to observe during the activity, you will head to the dive site by van.
During the first sensations of breathing underwater, it is very important for each participant to relax and enjoy themselves, so a practical class will be held at shallow depths, the time depending on the needs of each person.
Afterwards, the guided dive will begin, where you will enjoy the marine life and the sensation of swimming under the surface. The dive, always supervised by our instructors, will last 45-50 minutes.
At the end of the dive, once out of the water, a few minutes will be spent commenting on the marine life observed, as well as the feelings of each participant.
- All diving equipment
- Transportation from the dive centre (hotel) to the dive site (round trip)
- Instructor guide
- Diving insurance
- Photos and videos of the first dive experience
Liquid Planet Dive Center
Av. del Mar, 5, 35508 Teguise, Las Palmas
Know before you book
- No previous level required
- Maximum depth of 12 meters per person from 10 years old onwards
- It is important to wait 12 hours before taking a plane.
- Minimum 1 person, maximum 4 persons per group
- Underwater videos and photos
- A medical questionnaire must be filled in