What to expect from this tour?
Wonderful 3-hour excursion departing from Palma’s Royal Staircase, with a tour of the bay and its surroundings. You will enjoy the impressive Port of Palma, where spectacular yachts and the largest cruise ships in the world are moored. You will see Palma Cathedral, the Royal Palace, La Almudaina and Bellver Castle.
In Mallorca, we have dozens of caves, paradisiacal coves and wild beaches. You will be able to enjoy all these places of great beauty passing through Illetas, Puerto Portals, Magaluf, Portals Vells, Faro and Cala Figuera, Cala Blava, Arenal…
During the tour we will make two stops for swimming and snorkelling in the crystal clear waters of our island, not to be missed!
- Refreshing swim
- 3-hours tour
- Masks and Snorkels for sale onboard
This activity doesn’t have pick-up included.
Please, go directly to the following meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the activity:
Know before you book
- We recommend bringing swimwear, a towel and sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- We recommend taking an anti-sickness pill 20 minutes before boarding if you are prone to seasickness.
- Please note that all our excursions will be subject to favourable weather conditions.