What to expect?
Discover the charms of the Majorcan Eastern Coast, get fun and enjoy its landscapes onboard our exclusive open single-decker bus!
Our first stop will be in Porto Cristo, a beautiful coastal town with a wonderful natural harbour located 14 km from the inland city of Manacor, with free time to take a walk around the port and its narrow and magical streets or relax at the terraces of the marina.
Then we will go to the famous Cuevas del Drach, the largest visitable underground caves of the island, 1200 meters long and a maximum of 25 meters deep below the surface. The caves hide inside a large lake, Lago Martel, considered one of the largest underground lakes in the world.
Here, taking a small wooden boat, we will enjoy a live classical music concert. Undoubtedly, a unique, unrepeatable and magical experience.
After we will go to the Majorica Pearls Shop with free time to visit the store and its museum. Majorica has more than one hundred years of history and it is a single factory, which manufactures artificial pearls with natural extracts, its technique is still a secret, which makes them unique and genuine in the world.
This will be our last visit before returning to the different areas.
We have pick-up service included from:
- Calas – Cala d’Or: Porto Cristo, Cala Mandía, Punta Reina, Calas de Mallorca, Porto Colom, Cala Ferrera, Cala D’Or, Cala Egos, Porto Petro, Cala Barca, Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Figuera and Cala Santanyí.
- Levante: Cala Mesquida, Cala Ratjada, Font de Sa Cala, Cantamel, Cala Bona, Cala Millor, Sa Coma and S’Illot
Northern area: Cala Sant Vicenç, Puerto de Pollença, Puerto de Alcúdia and Can Picafort.
Southern area: From Arenal to Calvià
This activity takes place on Wednesdays (north and east pick-ups) and Sundays (south pick-ups only).
The pick-up timetable range between 08:00 and 09:15h, depending on the meeting point assigned.
During the booking process, we will request the name of your accommodation in order to confirm the proper pick-up time and meeting point. Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation voucher with your pick-up details.
- Assistant guide
- Admission to the caves
- Lago Martel live concert on a wooden boat
- Free time in Porto Cristo
- Visit the Majorica Pearls Factory
Know before you book
- It is recommendable to bring comfortable clothes and shoes for this activity.
- In case of adverse weather conditions, the open bus will be replaced by a ceiling bus.
Have a look …
More guided tours HERE…