What to expect from this full-day tour to the most famous caves of Mallorca?
Discover the charms of the Majorcan Eastern Coast, get fun and enjoy its landscapes onboard our exclusive open single-decker bus.
Our first stop will be in Porto Cristo, a beautiful coastal town with a wonderful natural harbour located 14 km from the inland city of Manacor, with free time to take a walk around the port and its narrow and magical streets or relax at the terraces of the marina.
Then we will go to the famous Cuevas del Drach, the largest visitable underground caves of the island, 1200 meters long and a maximum of 25 meters deep below the surface. The caves hide inside a large lake, Lago Martel, considered one of the largest underground lakes in the world.
Here, taking a small wooden boat, we will enjoy a live classical music concert. Undoubtedly, a unique, unrepeatable and magical experience.
After we will go to the Majorica Pearls Factory with free time to visit the store and its museum. Majorica has more than one hundred years of history and it is a single factory, which manufactures artificial pearls with natural extracts, its technique is still a secret, which makes them unique and genuine in the world.
Back to Palma, we will enjoy a panoramic view of Porto Colom from our bus open deck, a fishing village in its origins has now become a well-rated tourist resort and still being one of the natural ports of reference on the island.
And…if you stay in the North area, you will return enjoying a panoramic view of Capdepera, a coastal town rich in archaeological sites dated between the 10th and 2nc centuries BC, with many coves due to its trimmed coastline and where we find interesting tourist resorts as Cala Ratjada, Cañamel, Cala Mesquida or Font de Sa Cala, with free time to visit its Medieval Castle.
Discover and enjoy with City Xperience!
- 7-hour excursion through the Majorcan East Coast on board an exclusive and modern open single-decker bus
- Free time in Porto Cristo to take a walk through the harbour and its narrow and magical streets
- Admission and visit to the famous and wonderful The Drach Caves
- Amazing live classical music concert inside the underground Lake Martel on a wooden boat
- Visit the Majorica Pearls Factory with access to its museum and store
- Panoramic views of Porto Colom. Only clients from the northern area: Panoramic view of Capdepera
- Assistant guide
- Admission to the caves
- Lago Martel live concert on a wooden boat
- Free time in Porto Cristo
- Panoramic route over Porto Colom
- Visit the Majorica Pearls Factory (Not available on Sunday)
Free Hotel Pick up Service
- From Northern area: Cala San Vicente, Puerto Pollensa, Puerto Alcudia and Can Picafort
- From Southern area: Palma, Arenal or Calviá
- The pick-up timetable range between 08:00 and 09:15h, depending on the meeting point assigned
During the booking process, we will request the name of your accommodation in order to confirm the proper pick-up time and meeting point. Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation voucher with your pick-up details
Have a look…
More guided tours in Mallorca here