What to expect?
Why not escape your package holiday swimming pool and experience some real wild water?
Coasteering is a brand new adventure activity for your holidays in Majorca. Combining adventure swimming, abseiling, climbing, and rock scrambling into one action-packed activity for the ultimate wet and wild day out. Our instructors will lead you on an exhilarating journey along some of the island’s coastline.
We guarantee that this adventure will get your pulse racing as you abseil off huge cliffs, swim through caves, and scramble along the rocky coastline. New for 2021 our team has been working hard to bring us new venues so it doesn’t matter if it’s your 1st time coasteering or 100th you can experience a new experience every time you come.
Know before you book
It is recommendable to wear comfortable clothes and shoes (shoes that offer foot covers such as trainers, open-toe shoes, and flip-flops are not acceptable).
Please bring sunscreen, water, and a small snack. For safety reasons, all jewelry should be removed therefore this and other valuables should be left at home.
PLEASE NOTE: at the time of booking please indicate your shoe size, weight, and height, thanks.
We offer a pick-up service at your hotel or a nearby meeting point. Please inform us about your hotel’s address to assign you the nearest meeting point. You will receive all details concerning the pick-up point with the booking confirmation.
- North pick-up: includes pick-ups from Pollensa (meeting point Pa Nord), Pto Pollensa, Alcudia, Playa de Muro, Can Picafort. Days: MONDAY, THURSDAY, AND SATURDAY
- Pick-up East: includes pick-up from Cala Ratjada to S’Estany d’en Mas (Cala Romantica). Please call us for pick-ups from Cala d’Or to S’Estany d’en Mas (Cala Romantica) to see if we have other bookings that we can put together. Days: TUESDAY AND FRIDAY
- Pick-up South: includes pick-up from Arenal to Paguera. Days: MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY & FRIDAY
- South Pick-up, Palma – Paguera only, includes pick-ups from Palma city (Melia Palma Bay) to Paguera. DAYS: SATURDAYS
IMPORTANT: PICK-UP FROM/TO THE CRUISE PORT OF PALMA IS NOT POSSIBLE.
Included in the price
- Transfer in/out
- Equipment (helmet, wetsuit, and rucksack)
Not included in the price
- Professional boots. Book in advance and pay the fee directly on the spot