What to expect?
The Royal Delfin is a modern catamaran, which has been specially designed for you to have a great time and enjoy the sea both above and below the surface; it is the only boat with a glass bottom in the whole of Puerto de Colon, on the Costa Adeje. It also has all the luxuries to make this experience unforgettable.
The first part of this excursion consists of sighting pilot whales, very typical of these waters, and dolphins. This is an itinerary recommended by the Atlantic Whale Foundation. So that you don’t miss a detail, you will be able to see them through the windows of our glass bottom. The deck where they are located is air-conditioned and has plenty of space for you to watch these marine mammals in complete comfort. But if you prefer to sunbathe, you can watch what’s going on underwater on our giant screen on deck.
Our catamaran Royal Delfin will set sail from Puerto Colon, Costa Adeje, and sail along the coast from Playa de Las Americas to Playa de Diego Hernandez, where we will stop in the bay to enjoy a swim and serve lunch.
We have excellent service at your disposal, during the whole trip you will have soft drinks, beer, sangria, and water included. We also offer a buffet lunch with a special menu for vegetarians and coeliacs.
- Lunch: Complimentary lunch (we have an alternative for coeliacs and vegetarians, please request when booking).
- Drinks included throughout the excursion: beer, sangria, juice, water, and soft drinks.
- Stop with lunch and swim at Diego Hernandez Bay.
- Free Wifi (Service with variable coverage during the trip).
- Port taxes, taxes, and insurance.
We offer a pick-up service for all the Puerto de la Cruz area
During the booking process, we will request the name of your accommodation in order to confirm the proper pick-up time and meeting point. After a few days, you will receive a message with your pick-up details
If you come with your own transport, remember to be at Puerto Colón Pantalán 12 at least 30 minutes before boarding. Paid parking is available on the pier itself.
What you know before you book
- Don’t forget to bring your camera, sunscreen, hat, towel, swimming costume, and footwear suitable for a boat.
- On morning excursions the sea breeze can be a little chilly, we recommend bringing a light jacket or pullover.
- If you are prone to seasickness, take appropriate precautions before departure and bring your own medication.