What to expect?
Kayaking is one of the most complete rowing sports and if we add two sessions of snorkelling, we get a perfect combination of healthy exercise and relax, to disconnect the routine and daily stress.
But if this combination is also made on a guided tour through the Marine Reserve of Menorca and its unspoiled coastline, then it becomes a unique and unforgettable experience.
Spectacular unspoilt marine landscapes, marine caves, hidden coves of calm and crystal clear sea waters. Inside a large natural area protected by law since 1991.
An excellent excursion combining sport, relax, diving, nature and adventure.
The excursion departs from our base in Fornells, we visit the cliffs of La Mola, the Islet of Tirant (marine reserve) where we have a snorkelling session, the virgin beach of s’Arenelet with a stop for a swim, a rest and a refreshment and on the way back we visit the virgin part of the bay of Fornells, the last virgin bay of the Balearic Islands.
Information about the tour
- Our tour lasts 4 hours and is always done with a guide-instructor in a single or double kayak.
- We include a waterproof canister for personal effects, paddle, life jacket, snorkel equipment and a soft drink.
This activity does not include pick-up service, you must go on your own to our meeting point:
Avenida Passeig Marítim, 41
Included in the price
- Double or single kayak
- Paddle and life vest
- Waterproof canister for personal effects
- Snorkelling equipment
- Soft drink
Know before you book
- Activity suitable for children from 12 years old.
- IMPORTANT to know how to swim.
- Language: Spanish or English
It is recommendable to bring the proper clothes for this kind of activity, a swimsuit, sunscreen and water. Also some kind of snack or fruit, and water.