What to expect?
Enjoy the exclusivity aboard our catamaran, sail along and get to know the coast and waters of Isla de Lobos during a day of relaxation and contact with the ocean.
This catamaran trip is designed to hosting a maximum of 12 passengers and in each excursion, the crew tries to create a distinguished atmosphere on board, where all passengers might as well get in touch and feel as it was not the first time together on this impressive vessel.
During the excursion there is no disembarkment at Isla de Lobos, however, the catamaran docks for the passengers to swim, snorkel (equipment available), practice stand-up paddle or try out kayaks. The boat’s mission is to have everybody enjoying themselves to the fullest and to sail, deploying the sail whenever possible.
Do not miss to experience the excellences of the waters that surround Lobos island, its landscape and characteristics and get inspired by the pictures included in this site. The duration of the excursion is about four hours and includes drinks throughout the trip such as wine, soft drinks, beer and water and lunch.
The crew is looking forward to welcoming you onboard!
During the booking process, we will request the name of your accommodation to confirm the proper pick-up time and meeting point. This information will appear on your purchase voucher.
Start timetable of our pick-ups (approx.) & locations:
- Caleta De Fuste / El Castillo: 08:40
- El Cotillo / Oligomare Majanicho: 09:10
- Riu Oliva Beach / Riu Tres Islas: 09:20
- Corralejo: 09:35
- All year round at 10:00
- From 01.05 to 31.10 also at 14:30 (For the afternoon outings, we only pick up in the area of Corralejo – from 13:30)
If your accommodation is not on this locations list, the transfer service is not included, you must go on your own to the pick-up point. Please tell us where are you located and we will show you the closest meeting point.
In case you want to go directly to the meeting point:
URL location: https://bit.ly/2zMFiMT
Muelle deportivo, 35660 Corralejo, Las Palmas
Included in the price
- Lunch: paella and fresh fruits. If you suffer any intolerance or allergies, please let us know when you make your reservation and we will offer you a lunch adapted to your needs.
- Drinks included throughout the trip: wine, water, beer and soft drinks.
- Snorkel equipment, kayaks, stand-up paddle
- We speak: English, Spanish, French and German
- Photos of your day with us available on our website
It is recommendable to bring comfortable clothes, bathing suit, towel and sunscreen.