What to expect?
The Obycat is very popular among sailing lovers visiting Fuerteventura. This fantastic catamaran is large enough to carry groups or families. Let the professional crew pamper you during this amazing trip!
We depart from the Port of Caleta de Fuste and set sails to the small fishermen’s villa Pozo Negro. During the route, you can see the typical pilot whales, dolphins and even the turtles that live in these waters. Once we anchor in our destination you can go snorkelling, take a bath in this clear waters or just soak up some sun in our deck. But if you want the ultimate adrenaline rush, try one of our jet skis!
Drinks included during the entire trip! (Beer, refreshments and water). Moreover, at lunch, we offer you a superb onboard freshly cooked paella. Dessert will be fresh seasonal fruit.
Don’t miss this chance to live a unique experience in the fantastic island Fuerteventura on a magnificent sailing catamaran!
Know before you book
- It is recommendable to bring comfortable clothing, towel, bathing suit and sunscreen
- The snorkelling and jet bike activities are only suitable for swimmers. On the jet bike you will ride it as a passenger, the driver will be a person of our crew.
This activity has no pick-up service included, you must on your own to the meeting point:
Puerto Deportivo El Castillo
35610 Caleta De Fuste
The excursion starts: 11:00, please be at the meeting point 20 minutes before the departure.
Included in the price
- Lunch: Paella, salad, “papas arrugás” (typical boiled potatoes of Canarias), and fruit.
- Beverage (soft drinks, water and beer), included during the whole trip
- Snorkelling equipment (masks and tubes)
- Watercraft ride, always as a passenger