What to expect?
Live the sea, enjoy the sailing experience!
We will take you to the South coast of Gran Canaria on our catamaran Magic Tres. The boat offers a large solarium area for you to relax under the sun while sailing and a great leisure area with free bar to sit at to enjoy the sea breeze while having a refreshment.
The trip starts at the port of Mogán in the morning to sail along the South coast. This area is very special because it offers a magnificent contrast between the huge cliffs, several sea caves and virgin coast areas. It is not unusual – though not guaranteed – to see on the cruise dolphins, turtles or even flying fish.
The boat also makes a stop to take a swim in the crystal clear waters of Mogán and, to enjoy to the maximum this place, there is snorkel equipment at everybody’s disposal.
During the route, a delicious lunch is served on board, as well as free drinks and refreshments throughout the trip. For those who wish, there is the possibility to take a fun ride at full speed on the banana boat!
We offer a free pick-up service. During the booking process, we will request the name of your accommodation to confirm your pick-up time and location. This information will appear on your purchase voucher.
Locations that include the pick-up service:
- Bahía Feliz
- San Agustín
- Costa Meloneras
- Pasito Blanco
- Puerto Rico
- Puerto Mogán.
If your accommodation is not in those locations, you will not have the transfer service included, and therefore must make your own way to the pick-up point. Please tell us your location and we will show you the closest pick-up point.
Included in the price
- 4-hour catamaran trip
- Bus pick-up from and to the hotel
- Breakfast and lunch
- Drinks: Beer (San Miguel de Grifo), wine, sangria, soft drinks (Coca-Cola, Fanta Seven-up), variety of juices and water
- Banana ride
- Snorkel with equipment (Glasses and snorkel)
- Optional photographic report
- Fantastic discount on all water activities (jet skis, parasailing, jet boat, fly board, skates, kayak, paddle surf, etc)
- It is recommendable to wear comfortable clothes and a bathing suit.
- Do not forget sunscreen and a towel!
- The excursion starts at approximately 11 o’clock.